Believe in covid? 정치 및 정부

1, They made a chemical, that induces "covid" symptoms and they sprayed it via chemtrails.
2. There could be alot of reasons, to make money, to lessen the population, (as u know, the world is overpopulated), their plan couldve been to make the "covid" worse and then act like they SAVED the world, 🤣 🤣 people will then worship them. which is hilarious i know
3. "Covid" is an excuse to kill people, havent you ever heard some doctors saying that "covid" wasnt real, and that you should stay very far from the vaccine?
Maybe because there were a bunch of people apposing and not beliving in "covid" (like me), and especially WITH the doctors evidence that its just a normal flu, they (the goerment) cancelled any futher plans.

4. 🤣 🤣 🤣 Some people are very stupid, they belive anything and everything, the goverment knows that, like here, im telling you facts but you wont listen, doctors that qualified in Harvard said i quote "STAY AWAY FROM THE VACCINE", why wont people listen to them? because they are stubborn and want to follow the majority like sheep

Now, heres some more points ☺
- "Covid" is no different from the after-effects of viruses like flu and people should stop using the term, health experts have warned.....

-Kelly Brogan says 'it's not possible to prove that any given pathogen has induced death', Facebook and Instagram removed Brogan’s videos after determining that they “violate our policies”, CMON, OPEN YOUR EYES, cant you see how controlled this is?

-I belive that the deaths (from this so-called "Covid") are caused by peoples fear, they fear the "virus" and they take the vacccine, hoping that it will save them, and then? They either die, or get wayyy more bigger health problems later on in life,(as said by the harvard scientists) like cancer, diabetes etc

-Do u belive facts or what Google says? I was there personally, i heard what the doctor said and the price, i think u got me wrong im not talking about those cheap 1 dollar ones 🤣 There are 4 types of "Covid" vacccines u know. The "better,safer" ones have a price to it like Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are preferred due to a greater risk for developing severe blood clots, called thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS)

1. COVID-19 is the disease caused by the virus SARS-CoV-2, which is related to SARS-CoV-1. It's evolved from bats to affect humans, that's called evolution. It's not related to chemicals.

2. How would they make money by killing people?

3. Just because some doctors are stupid, doesn't mean reality is questionable. The scientific consensus (=what the vast majority of scientists agree on) is that COVID-19 is real (obviously), caused by SARS-CoV-2 and the vaccines saved lives. The scientific consensus on COVID-19 is represented by e.g. the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization. You can always find individual scientists supporting your ideology, what matters is the scientific consensus, because that's what most scientists agree on. You can find a scientist telling you that gravity is a myth if you only search hard enough.
If people like you posed a problem, the government could've just murdered all of you, since they have the power to do that according to you. You all could've been infected with the virus, or an even newer virus (maybe start a new pandemic) and nobody would've questioned it. But they didn't, because you only pose a problem because you are brainwashed and share lies online and because "the government" doesn't kill people with a virus.

4. You missed my question, and you aren't telling me facts. You are actively denying the scientific consensus, that's the opposite of telling facts. The question wasn't why people "believe" in reality, the question was why you are alive. The question is, if you saw through the plan of "the government", why have you not been killed by them yet? If the government poisoned the air and water, how come you survived it? Do you not breathe? Do you not drink? You are here online, sharing your beliefs. Why is nobody coming to your house to silence you and your entire family and anybody else who has the same belief as you?

Your points:
1. The Influenza (flu) and the COVID-19 virus don't have anything to do with each other, apart from being viruses. They're not closely related. The disease caused by influenza viruses is called Influenza, the disease caused by SARS-CoV-2 is called COVID-19, and the disease caused by orthopox viruses is called (small)pox. COVID-19 is the name for the disease associated with a virus, it would be pointless to name it flu because it isn't a flu. Flus are caused by influenza viruses, but COVID-19 isn't.

Saying COVID-19 should be called Influenza is like saying centipedes should be called worms because they look like worms with legs. Centipedes and worms aren't closely related, it would make no sense to call them the same.

Who are those "health experts", do you have a source for that?

2. That is true, as far as I know. This is why I said "15 million confirmed deaths associated with it", meaning: 15 million dead people were infected with SARS-CoV-2. They might've died from COVID-19 but maybe their heart just stopped working some random Tuesday. You can look at statistics of how the death rates during the pandemic went way above average, which makes it very clear that COVID-19 likely played a role in the deaths of many people.

All social media deleted misinformation about COVID-19 because it was killing people and telling lies about it was directly putting lives at risk.

3. Reality doesn't care about your beliefs. Here's some information on the proven risks of the vaccine. Here's some information about its relation to cancer. Though, again, which scientists make these claims? As I said, you'll always find scientists supporting your cause. The question is what the consensus is.

4. "Do I believe facts"? Are you listening to yourself? Of course I believe facts, facts are facts, it's in their name. "Do I believe what Google says"? It depends. I don't believe sources you're believing, because they tell lies. Google is a search engine, you can find anything you want on there, whether it be lies or science. I believe reliable sources and I can find them on Google.
I don't see why your government would explicitly lie in an easily verifiable way. There's no point in it because everybody would notice it, so I don't know what your doctor was talking about. What was the price?

Firstly, very easy to see u copying and pasting🤭

secondly, yes i know they say its from bats, but the bats in china, affected humans in brazil and usa (complete opposite) do you belive that "covid" can spread?

thirdly i named 3 reasons to why the goverment would benefit by killing people, why did u only take 1 point?😂, they would gain peoples trust etc

fourthly those doctors and scientists are NOT stupid, they are brave enough to speak the truth, the vast majority of scientists and doctors claimed that "covid" is true and u should take the vaccine, and sanitize and social distance and be locked up in ur house at curfew times etc, they were probably bribed or something, ormaybe they thought, 'ok so the majority of the other scientists and doctors are following this so i'll be the odd one out if i dont agree as well ' it doesnt mean that if the majority follow and belive something wrong, its true

fifthly, the goverment couldve killed us? 😂 Obviously if we were killed people would know that what we said was the truth and that we were killed for exposing them.

if they killed us, they would be exposed
and, the about the chemtrails, i also had "Covid" that time but it was exactly like a flue, i didnt belive it was covid no did i take the vaccine.
I got over the flu in a week.
How has this chemtrail destruction been allowed to happen? are people blind? do they not look up do they not question it? there are billlliooonnssss of photos of these chemtrails,
it is noteworthy that NIH and Moderna entered into an agreement in 2019 to co-develop coronavirus vaccines b4 the identification and spread of "covid"

the vaccine has not been proven scientifically nor has it controlled or help lessen the pandemic
A FOIA request revealed that over 1200 deaths and thousands of severe reactions were reported from the Pfizer vaccine during the first 3 months of its use.

"Covid" vaccines do not deliver the virus, but rather the RNA blueprint to make spike protein SARS-CoV2 spike protein circulates after vaccination, and it is very very likely responsible for the serious reactions and deaths after "Covid"
😂 the reason for the sudden increase in deaths etc after "Covid"is becaue of spike protein
No, social media deleted it because it was the goverments order, and they were scared of their plan being exposed
Its not just my goverment, its the gov of the world

this is from google: The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has been priced differently in different countries. South Africa agreed to pay $10 per dose, which is less than the EU ($15) and the US ($18) but more than the African Union's agreed price
but the hospital my uncle went to told him a higher price, including the service etc.

I just found this u should read it
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/360004396_Chemtrails_and_Covid-19_Two_Faces_of_Evil

Firstly, very easy to see u copying and pasting🤭

secondly, yes i know they say its from bats, but the bats in china, affected humans in brazil and usa (complete opposite) do you belive that "covid" can spread?

thirdly i named 3 reasons to why the goverment would benefit by killing people, why did u only take 1 point?😂, they would gain peoples trust etc

fourthly those doctors and scientists are NOT stupid, they are brave enough to speak the truth, the vast majority of scientists and doctors claimed that "covid" is true and u should take the vaccine, and sanitize and social distance and be locked up in ur house at curfew times etc, they were probably bribed or something, ormaybe they thought, 'ok so the majority of the other scientists and doctors are following this so i'll be the odd one out if i dont agree as well ' it doesnt mean that if the majority follow and belive something wrong, its true

fifthly, the goverment couldve killed us? 😂 Obviously if we were killed people would know that what we said was the truth and that we were killed for exposing them.

if they killed us, they would be exposed
and, the about the chemtrails, i also had "Covid" that time but it was exactly like a flue, i didnt belive it was covid no did i take the vaccine.
I got over the flu in a week.
How has this chemtrail destruction been allowed to happen? are people blind? do they not look up do they not question it? there are billlliooonnssss of photos of these chemtrails,
it is noteworthy that NIH and Moderna entered into an agreement in 2019 to co-develop coronavirus vaccines b4 the identification and spread of "covid"

the vaccine has not been proven scientifically nor has it controlled or help lessen the pandemic
A FOIA request revealed that over 1200 deaths and thousands of severe reactions were reported from the Pfizer vaccine during the first 3 months of its use.

"Covid" vaccines do not deliver the virus, but rather the RNA blueprint to make spike protein SARS-CoV2 spike protein circulates after vaccination, and it is very very likely responsible for the serious reactions and deaths after "Covid"
😂 the reason for the sudden increase in deaths etc after "Covid"is becaue of spike protein
No, social media deleted it because it was the goverments order, and they were scared of their plan being exposed
Its not just my goverment, its the gov of the world

this is from google: The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has been priced differently in different countries. South Africa agreed to pay $10 per dose, which is less than the EU ($15) and the US ($18) but more than the African Union's agreed price
but the hospital my uncle went to told him a higher price, including the service etc.

I just found this u should read it
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/360004396_Chemtrails_and_Covid-19_Two_Faces_of_Evil

2. It spreads through infected people traveling.

3. Because your other points were gaining trust and reducing the population, it's self-explanatory how they relate to COVID-19 in your mind. I don't see how making money relates to it.

4. Scientific consensus is basically the only thing you can rely on regarding science. Scientists don't make statements on a whim, they back them up. If most of them agree on something it is likely the closest to the truth.

5. No, like I said, they could've started a second pandemic and nobody would've bat an eye. Or they could slowly and carefully get rid of you one after another over many years. No need to keep you spreading "the truth".

6. I'm not gonna join a discussion on chemtrails, that's too absurd even for my fantasy. They're condensation trails from planes. It's water.

7. https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/scientists-developing-mrna-vaccines-before-the-outbreak-isnt-evidence-the-covid-19-pandemic-was-created/

About the price: Okay, yes, I saw that as well. I thought you meant each individual citizen had to pay for the vaccine. I think what you meant is what each country paid to get the vaccines, but I don't understand these kinds of things.

I'm honestly stunned that there's any kind of "scientific" publication to back your statements up. It's quite sad.

Either way, I'm not motivated to keep having this conversation because it takes away too much of my time. I do hope you'll get out of your bubble in the process of becoming an adult.

Uhh, people, please, dont make such long messages, thats dificult for me to read.

Actually it is

As far as I’m aware this vaccine is less of a preventative one but more of one that lessens the severity of cases in vulnerable patients. The virus would trend towards entropy naturally regardless of if we took a vaccine or not.

Bcause it has been set up by government to get controll in people. If you believe covid exists, the vaccin ís covid.
Governments are way too stupid to plan anything like that. They may have taken the opportunity to make more liberticid moves and increase corruption, but to say that they created a virus or its existence and all the rest seems vastly exagerrated.
Your wrong, they are totally not stupid, only veeeerrryyyy mean, and part of the devil.
You are giving too much credit to a bunch of incompetent and corrupted people. The amount of stupidity they display on a daily basis should be enough to convince anyone of their inability to rule a country, but putting the blame on them alone would be unfair as we, people, are accomplice of them.

The so called mean and devil people you call are proably the ones who bribe our governments. Typically, if you go to Strasbourg or Brussels, you would see these people are all the lobbying building surrounding the EU buildings. Typically for covid, companies like Pfizer spent more money than ever in 2020-2021 in lobbying in EU's offices.
As to why, my guess would simply be that money is seen as a god in our era, and that some people are very good apostles; or greedy.

Lianshen님이 수정했습니다. .

I've always been fascinated with conspiracy theorists and how they come to believe what they believe. I also believe most of them are morons.

In the end it comes down to knowledge, and I have yet to find a conspiracy theorist who can explain their own idiocy. I have yet to meet one who can explain the biomedical sciences behind their theories, for example how vaccines cause sterilisation or death. They go from vaccine to "death", but can't explain how, and lack any knowledge of biomedical sciences. It just "is". "Trust me, bro." I've seen plenty of scientists who can explain the working of vaccines, and who have demonstrated to have knowledge of the human body in great detail.

I'm also a bit bothered to see who they follow. David Icke was very vocal about the covid conspiracy. But from my fascination in conspiracy theories, I've known him since the time he proclaimed that anyone of influence is an alien reptile person. If that doesn't raise enough flags that maybe he's insane (though friendly, I like him as a person), I don't know what will.

Alas covid took a very personal toll on my family with my mum who passed away from it. Of course it's easy to downplay that because she was handicapped and older of age, but do those people not have the right to live then? It's a shame seeing so many people who had to suffer, not the least all the medical staff who worked around the clock to take the massive influx of patients.

I find you unfair in your comment. You say that you are fascinated in conspiracy theories and that conspiracionists are mainly idiotic people, but the ones you use as example look very much like strawmen. In France at least, and during the covid, people who claimed that the greenpass would be used to limit their rights/freedom and submit the mass to the state were labelled as conspiracionists. Yet, after a few months what they said appeared to be true with a great restriction of freedom for people who didn't own the holy pass. Typically, people couldn't even take an appointment at the hospital to check on their cancer without the said pass.

Still just for covid, Wuhan lab switched from conspiracy to "likely". Strangely, this change also with the relationship with China...

A few decades ago, the idea that our governments, in the """free world""" would spy on us, their citizen, was unimaginable and something only paranoid people would believe. Yet, here again, the conspiracy went to be true.

I am not saying that most of conspiracy theories are not straight up retarded, but I think that having some nuance and not believing everything that is being told to us as a sacred and untouchable truth is probably not so bad, and that some conspiracies can make sense and be thought through a little bit more.

yes i know they say its from bats, but the bats in china, affected humans in brazil and usa (complete opposite) do you belive that "covid" can spread?
Evolution predicts the way Sars-cov 2 changes and can jump from infecting a species like bat, pangolin... to a new host like human. Actually, not only did it jump to human, but its prevalence and infectiosity allowed new mutations to occur again and made the virus able to infect other species like cats or mink for the most popular ones (mainly because humans and farm animals/pets are in contact a lot).

Thus and for your question:
A sole mutation could make a virus able to infect a new host species (like human). If a human gets this mutated virus once, then the virus will reproduce and likely start to spread around at the first chance.

Now, take in consideration that
- bats are animals that usually carry a shit tons of pathogenic viruses (without necessarily being affected by them; they simply are vectors).
- bats can live very close to people, like living in their house or in villages/cities.
- In some areas of the world, it happens that bats or exotic animals can be consumed... so more proximity because bats are on the stand like you would have beef, pork, chicken... and often with poor hygienic conditions.
- Human are very sociable animals, so a disease caught by 1 person can easily be spread to the family, the friends, the classmates/coworkers, the village or city.
- People move a lot from a city to another, or by car, train plane...
- People take the plane a lot (well, a small percentage of the population does). A plane from Paris to Tokyo is like 14h. 14h to travel the whole world is abslutely NOTHING.

Covid is not the first disease that came this way.
Actually, smallpox, influenza, tuberculosis are very old diseases that most likely appeared in Neolithic when humans started to keep animals like cows...

No, I do not, and I have verry good reasons for that.
I got it so I’m pretty sure it exists lol. Why do you think it doesn’t?🫥
Bcause it has been set up by government to get controll in people. If you believe covid exists, the vaccin ís covid.
Not surprising since vaccins are often made from an alternative of the virus/germ 🤷🏽‍♂️.
How can they control you through Covid? I’m pretty sure I still had control lol.
Verry much people have died derectly after they took the vaccin. It puts a chip in your body, what makes the government controlling you.
Don't worry, the chip will come out with your cum if you masturbate a few more times.

Isn't it?

Isn't it?
agree👍

If i would be a sheep and i would take the vaccine myself, and then i read on mainstream media that "the vaccin could be poisson to death, but you better take it", i would not anymore thínk of taking it!!!

is there anyone around you who died from vaccine? how do you get this conclusion?

is there anyone around you who died from vaccine? how do you get this conclusion?
No conclusion!!!!!!! My parrents are reading verry much on telegram groups for this information. I dont know anyone who died from vaccine (at the moment), but i know someone who probably died from hospital-medicins.

No conclusion!!!!!!! My parrents are reading verry much on telegram groups for this information. I dont know anyone who died from vaccine (at the moment), but i know someone who probably died from hospital-medicins.
I know someone that got cancer from it

I know someone that got cancer from it
and you believe that??? its just a normal grip.

You have too much time.