Believe in covid? 정치 및 정부

Bcause it has been set up by government to get controll in people. If you believe covid exists, the vaccin ís covid.
Governments are way too stupid to plan anything like that. They may have taken the opportunity to make more liberticid moves and increase corruption, but to say that they created a virus or its existence and all the rest seems vastly exagerrated.

Bcause it has been set up by government to get controll in people. If you believe covid exists, the vaccin ís covid.
Governments are way too stupid to plan anything like that. They may have taken the opportunity to make more liberticid moves and increase corruption, but to say that they created a virus or its existence and all the rest seems vastly exagerrated.
Your wrong, they are totally not stupid, only veeeerrryyyy mean, and part of the devil.

Covid exists, but its just a normal flu, The doctors and the news heavily exaggerated it.
There were no need for vaccines etc

Yuna_Yu is 100% right

Couldn't have said it better!!!!

Covid exists, but its just a normal flu, The doctors and the news heavily exaggerated it.
There were no need for vaccines etc

Yuna_Yu is 100% right

Couldn't have said it better!!!!
There whas no need for government to tread us like this. They want to controll/kill us all.

There whas no need for government to tread us like this. They want to controll/kill us all.
What would a government do without any citizens? Why don't they just throw toxic gas onto the biggest cities and kill everybody that way, why would they give you a choice on being controlled or not?

They were spraying some poison/covid inducing stuff with helicopters and planes over the citizens.

What would a government do without any citizens? Why don't they just throw toxic gas onto the biggest cities and kill everybody that way, why would they give you a choice on being controlled or not?
Verry simple: they want to be the boss of the whole world.

Who hasn't taken the vaccine?
I didnt and I never will!

Arabian_Princess님이 수정했습니다. .

They were spraying some poison/covid inducing stuff with helicopters and planes over the citizens.
You ever heared about chemtrails? That poison stuff in the air?

You ever heared about chemtrails? That poison stuff in the air?

Yess i forgot the name 🤣🤣

Who hasn't taken the vaccine?
I didnt
I'll never ever take it in my whole life!!!

You should really look for another source for your informations.

If I'd try to find any alternative reason for why the tower of Pisa is leaning, I can also come up with the theory that aliens weren't paying attention when they landed.

You should really look for another source for your informations.

If I'd try to find any alternative reason for why the tower of Pisa is leaning, I can also come up with the theory that aliens weren't paying attention when they landed.

Iam not looking for information.

Verry simple: they want to be the boss of the whole world.
What government are you talking about then, I thought you were already talking about all of them combined. All governments combined already are the boss of the whole world. And what does that have to do with killing citizens? If you don't have any citizens, you're not the boss of anything because there's nobody who's boss you can be.
And, again, why would they give you a choice on being controlled or not? What about spraying some sort of gas all over, to make everybody unconscious and vaccinate them then? Why not put it in the water and come vaccinate you as soon as it hits?

Btw, why cant aliens exist? they are humans, animals, insects, why not aliens? Im sure theres life on another planet
😅

And yes, all goverments are combined and have links between them, the big countries presidents (USA, Russia, China etc) control the smaller countries goverments

Are you here for spamming or are you just a troll?

Dont you have to be in school?

Im homeschooled 😜
And plus im currently on holiday cuz of our fast month (Ramadaan)