Believe in covid? 정치 및 정부

Im homeschooled 😜
And plus im currently on holiday cuz of our fast month (Ramadaan)
👍👍👍 iam homeschooled too

Verry simple: they want to be the boss of the whole world.
What government are you talking about then, I thought you were already talking about all of them combined. All governments combined already are the boss of the whole world. And what does that have to do with killing citizens? If you don't have any citizens, you're not the boss of anything because there's nobody who's boss you can be.
And, again, why would they give you a choice on being controlled or not? What about spraying some sort of gas all over, to make everybody unconscious and vaccinate them then? Why not put it in the water and come vaccinate you as soon as it hits?
You should read some more. I ám talking about all governments.

Yes, like in italy in the beginning of 2020.
Just a hint: be careful with alternative facts on YouTube.

And is the world a Matrix in reality? Or flat or are we lead with chemtrails?

Italy? What?

There's only so much stupidity I can take before questioning humanity, so I'd rather not confront myself with people like you outside of this forum and Instagram. But maybe you should question your beliefs if you can't even answer very straight-up questions to the very basics of your belief.

There's only so much stupidity I can take before questioning humanity, so I'd rather not confront myself with people like you outside of this forum and Instagram. But maybe you should question your beliefs if you can't even answer very straight-up questions to the very basics of your belief.

So what exactly are YOUR "beliefs"

I've always been fascinated with conspiracy theorists and how they come to believe what they believe. I also believe most of them are morons.

In the end it comes down to knowledge, and I have yet to find a conspiracy theorist who can explain their own idiocy. I have yet to meet one who can explain the biomedical sciences behind their theories, for example how vaccines cause sterilisation or death. They go from vaccine to "death", but can't explain how, and lack any knowledge of biomedical sciences. It just "is". "Trust me, bro." I've seen plenty of scientists who can explain the working of vaccines, and who have demonstrated to have knowledge of the human body in great detail.

I'm also a bit bothered to see who they follow. David Icke was very vocal about the covid conspiracy. But from my fascination in conspiracy theories, I've known him since the time he proclaimed that anyone of influence is an alien reptile person. If that doesn't raise enough flags that maybe he's insane (though friendly, I like him as a person), I don't know what will.

Alas covid took a very personal toll on my family with my mum who passed away from it. Of course it's easy to downplay that because she was handicapped and older of age, but do those people not have the right to live then? It's a shame seeing so many people who had to suffer, not the least all the medical staff who worked around the clock to take the massive influx of patients.

This is probably a discussion for young people and I'm not very young. I would like to say a few simple things. I had COVID and I was sick. In Italy many people have been ill from Covid and many have died. Other people have had Covid in a very mild form. In Italy some people have died due to the vaccine or have fallen ill with other diseases due to the vaccine. How did covid arise? Who made a lot of money with covid? Everyone should make their own reflections. I lost someone I loved not because of Covid but because of those who mismanaged Covid at a political level and in italian hospitals.

This is probably a discussion for young people and I'm not very young. I would like to say a few simple things. I had COVID and I was sick. In Italy many people have been ill from Covid and many have died. Other people have had Covid in a very mild form. In Italy some people have died due to the vaccine or have fallen ill with other diseases due to the vaccine. How did covid arise? Who made a lot of money with covid? Everyone should make their own reflections. I lost someone I loved not because of Covid but because of those who mismanaged Covid at a political level and in italian hospitals.
Covid has been created by government. Its just a normal grip.

Covid has been created by government. Its just a normal grip.
Covid is a disease that has caused many people to die and has affected other people in a mild form. Mismanagement has done more damage than covid. This is the truth. As the ancients said, the truth lies in the middle.

So what exactly are YOUR "beliefs"
My "belief" is science, as it's the closest thing to reality.

COVID-19 is a disease caused by the virus SARS-CoV-2. It's closely related to SARS-CoV-1, which caused a pandemic in 2002/2003. Coronaviruses are likely to have "started" in bats and made their way onto humans through different hosts.
They are not closely related to influenza viruses, which doesn't mean they can't cause similar symptoms.
According to the Chinese government, COVID-19 broke out at the end of 2019 in Wuhan and made its way from there, which we all experienced as the pandemic. According to the WHO, there are 15 million confirmed deaths associated with it.

Vaccinations have proven helpful and saved uncountable people from e.g. smallpox. They work by injecting a small portion of a virus into the body, causing the immune system to recognize this virus as foreign and dangerous. The body figures out a defence mechanism for this specific virus and memorizes this defence mechanism for a certain amount of time. If, during that time, the virus enters the body again, the cells remember how to get rid of it more efficiently, as they already practised it on the vaccine.
Since vaccinations inject a virus, people might get sick from them, as their bodies are fighting the virus. However, this usually causes future infections with this virus to be less problematic, because, as I said, the body learned how to deal with it.

The government doesn't have anything to do with the virus or the disease, apart from the management of it after it broke out in Wuhan. Pandemics, epidemics, and any newly appearing diseases are natural.

Instead of being concerned about a nonexistent worldwide governmental union with the goal of controlling the world (which, as a worldwide governmental union, they already do), you could pay attention to real dangers. Like the impact climate change will have on diseases (spoiler: it's not positive) or the fact that the insane usage of antibiotics in the meat industry causes bacteria to evolve and become resistant. This means that antibiotics don't work on those bacteria anymore and people die because resistant bacteria can't be treated.

Ok now tell me, the people that have taken the covid vaccines have died, what the explanation for that? did your loved ones die before they took the vaccine??
In my opinion the vaccines are 10x more harmful to your body then this goverment (overly exaggerated)"Covid". i think that the goverment just tried to make money (AND THEY DID) they poisoned the water, or the air, they have the control and the power to do that.
If they actually cared, why did we have to pay for the vaccines? the goverments of the world are extremely rich, they could've easssillyyy afforded to make the vaccines free of charge.

Ok now tell me, the people that have taken the covid vaccines have died, what the explanation for that?
What do you mean? Vaccines aren't an universal remedy. You still get the virus after you've been vaccinated. The goal of the vaccination is to lessen the symptoms, and it did for the most part. Vaccinated people statistically died way less from COVID-19, that doesn't mean none of them can ever die from it. You can still die from an illness after being vaccinated for it, the risk is just way lower.

they poisoned the water, or the air, they have the control and the power to do that.
With what, for what reason and what does it have to do with COVID-19? I just explained to you where the virus came from. And why would they do such a poor job of poisoning the water and air that a random girl can survive and "see through it" and share her "knowledge" online? Do you not drink or breathe?

If they actually cared, why did we have to pay for the vaccines? the goverments of the world are extremely rich, they could've easssillyyy afforded to make the vaccines free of charge.
Nobody in Germany had to pay for the vaccine. If you're from South Africa, you also wouldn't have had to pay for it.

Ok now tell me, the people that have taken the covid vaccines have died, what the explanation for that?
What do you mean? Vaccines aren't an universal remedy. You still get the virus after you've been vaccinated. The goal of the vaccination is to lessen the symptoms, and it did for the most part. Vaccinated people statistically died way less from COVID-19, that doesn't mean none of them can ever die from it. You can still die from an illness after being vaccinated for it, the risk is just way lower.

they poisoned the water, or the air, they have the control and the power to do that.
With what, for what reason and what does it have to do with COVID-19? I just explained to you where the virus came from. And why would they do such a poor job of poisoning the water and air that a random girl can survive and "see through it" and share her "knowledge" online? Do you not drink or breathe?

Nobody in Germany had to pay for the vaccine. If you're from South Africa, you also wouldn't have had to pay for it.

1. This is wrong, my uncle had "covid", but he didnt take the vaccine because he said that it was abit expensive, and he also did not belive in "Covid"
2. Have you taken the vaccine?
3. Yes, the goverment knows majorty of people are stupid, they follow people like sheep, so it was very easy for them to brainwash people into talking the vaccine
4. I have witnessed myself, with my own 2 eyes helicopters flying literelly over my house at 2 in the morning and they were spraying a water-like substance, it felt like water dust
5. South Africa wasnt so strict with lockdown etc, so we still had family functions and we went out past curfew etc, i personally interacted with alot of people, no mask, no vaccine, no social distancing, no sanitizer, we hugged each other and behaved like normal, how come i was not affected by "covid" at all?

6. As i said, covid exists, but the goverment exaggerated it alot, and they used a normal seasonal "flu" to their benefit

That is pretty interesting to notice that some arguments never change through the ages. In the 14th century Bubonic Plague, people blamed Jews for purposefully spreading disease. As the Black Death spread across Europe, Jews were accused of spreading the disease through public drinking wells. Now I see a similar pattern of accussation: "They poisoned the water, or the air." Not Jews this time but the goverments...

Contrary to popular belief, 2019 was not the first time humans were infected by the Coronavirus. Coronavirus is one of the oldest viruses on the earth. Paleovirology evaluations have provided affirmations that coronaviruses history goes that back to more than 20000 years ago, and originates in east part of Asia. I don't think that goverments and helicopters have existed then. Throughout history we had numerous deadly pandemics. Death toll was horrible. But we don't take a lesson. We follow rather conspiracy theories than the virology. Some science doesn't burn. But Dunning–Kruger effect kills...

1. This is wrong, my uncle had "covid", but he didnt take the vaccine because he said that it was abit expensive, and he also did not belive in "Covid"
3. Yes, the goverment knows majorty of people are stupid, they follow people like sheep, so it was very easy for them to brainwash people into talking the vaccine
4. I have witnessed myself, with my own 2 eyes helicopters flying literelly over my house at 2 in the morning and they were spraying a water-like substance, it felt like water dust
5. South Africa wasnt so strict with lockdown etc, so we still had family functions and we went out past curfew etc, i personally interacted with alot of people, no mask, no vaccine, no social distancing, no sanitizer, we hugged each other and behaved like normal, how come i was not affected by "covid" at all?
6. As i said, covid exists, but the goverment exaggerated it alot, and they used a normal seasonal "flu" to their benefit

I'm going to repeat the questions that I've asked and you haven't answered, and if you don't answer them I'm going to stop talking to you.
The government poisoning air and water:
1. With what?
2. For what reason?
3. What does it have to do with COVID-19?
4. Why would they do such a poor job of poisoning the water and air that a random girl can survive and "see through it" and share her "knowledge" online? Do you not drink or breathe?

Now onto your "points":
1. I don't care what your uncle has to say. Open Google and you'll very quickly find out that the vaccine was free of charge for citizens of South Africa. Just because your uncle lied doesn't make it reality.
Your uncle not dying from COVID-19 (there's no " to be put here, because COVID-19 is a real disease caused by a real virus, I don't know what you're trying to achieve by putting it in quotation marks) also doesn't mean the vaccine doesn't work. You can compare vaccines to seat belts: They save lives but people can still die even though they use them, and people can still survive even though they don't.

2. Of course I have, because unlike you I don't enjoy pandemics and I'd like for them to end fast. Ending pandemics faster is an achievement of vaccines.

3. Well, you don't have to brainwash people into believing in reality. Everybody who isn't brainwashed by their parents from birth, or falls into a weird rabbit hole one lonely night, already does. Vaccines help against viruses, there was a virus, logical conclusion is to get vaccinated. Also, please refer to the questions at the top of my post again, for this point. Why aren't you brainwashed even though they poisoned the air? Why would they let you talk "the truth" in an online forum without going to your house and silencing you?

4. I'm sure you can open a newspaper and find out why they did that. But assuming it was poison, you're still here sharing your "knowledge", so the poison doesn't seem to be working all that well.

5. You just said your uncle had Covid. Anyway, just because Covid exists doesn't mean you have to get it. I got it two or three times but always without symtoms, unlike my mother who usually had symptoms.
I'll do analogies for you. There's 100 people. They all go to the zoo to watch penguins, 70 of them see the penguins. Then, the penguins go inside their house and take a nap. 30 people don't see the penguins, because they're inside now. This doesn't mean that penguins don't exist.
70 people get bit by mosquitos. 30 people don't. That doesn't mean mosquitos don't exist.
50 of those mosquito-bit people get sick from the bite because it transferred some virus or bacteria or whatever. 20 of the people don't get sick. That doesn't mean mosquitos can't transfer diseases.
Your uncle got Covid, many many people (look at statistics) got Covid. My entire family got Covid multiple times each. Yours didn't. That doesn't mean Covid doesn't exist.

Apart from that, considering you didn't have strong lockdowns Covid might just not have been that big of a deal in your country, maybe there weren't many infected people. We had three strong lockdowns so it was a big deal in mine.

6. My government didn't exaggerate it, they downplayed it because of people like you. Some politicians said they thought Covid would go away with warmer temperatures, scientists said the opposite. Scientists were right.
Apart from that, governments have to make choices to keep their citizens save. A new, foreign virus coming up and causing a pandemic is a big deal and it's reasonable to react drastically, rather than letting people die because you decided it's not that important.

Chaos님이 수정했습니다. .

That is pretty interesting to notice that some arguments never change through the ages. In the 14th century Bubonic Plague, people blamed Jews for purposefully spreading disease. As the Black Death spread across Europe, Jews were accused of spreading the disease through public drinking wells. Now I see a similar pattern of accussation: "They poisoned the water, or the air." Not Jews this time but the goverments...

Contrary to popular belief, 2019 was not the first time humans were infected by the Coronavirus. Coronavirus is one of the oldest viruses on the earth. Paleovirology evaluations have provided affirmations that coronaviruses history goes that back to more than 20000 years ago, and originates in east part of Asia. I don't think that goverments and helicopters have existed then. Throughout history we had numerous deadly pandemics. Death toll was horrible. But we don't take a lesson. We follow rather conspiracy theories than the virology. Some science doesn't burn. But Dunning–Kruger effect kills...

Yes, but how easy is it for them to bribe doctors and scientists to say whatever they want them to? They said they went to the moon 🤣 🤣 🤣
And people belived it! Cmonnnnn PHOTOSHOP, ADOBE, all these editing tools exist, just hire a photoshop or adobe pro and ask him to photoshop you into "Neil Armstrongs moonlanding" they'll do it with a click of a finger 100%
You will never ever belive a video or image again! Im telling you 🤣
They could fake that, and people belived it, they couldve given it any other name on earth.

Now I see a similar pattern of accussation: "They poisoned the water, or the air." Not Jews this time but the goverments...
Honestly, during the pandemic I was already surprised by the amount of people that believed in these conspiracies.

I wouldn't even know how to get my brain to the point where these conspiracies would seem logical, because they're so stupid and unlogical. It's quite scary.

But then I thought those conspiracy people are all weirdos in their midlife crisis, most likely with some self esteem issues (because they'd literally believe in a conspiracy to feel smarter than the rest). So I'm quite surprised and sad to see all the young people here, most likely brainwashed into this thinking by their brainwashed family. In the bubble I'm in, my generation and the ones below always seemed intelligent and very progressive.

I'm very glad Germany doesn't allow homeschooling, and I sincerely hope there's not as many brainwashed young people as it seems from this forum and that they're going to open their eyes to logic at some point. I know I changed a lot since I was 14 or even 16.

I'm going to repeat the questions that I've asked and you haven't answered, and if you don't answer them I'm going to stop talking to you.
The government poisoning air and water:
1. With what?
2. For what reason?
3. What does it have to do with COVID-19?
4. Why would they do such a poor job of poisoning the water and air that a random girl can survive and "see through it" and share her "knowledge" online? Do you not drink or breathe?

Now onto your "points":
1. I don't care what your uncle has to say. Open Google and you'll very quickly find out that the vaccine was free of charge for citizens of South Africa. Just because your uncle lied doesn't make it reality.
Your uncle not dying from COVID-19 (there's no " to be put here, because COVID-19 is a real disease caused by a real virus, I don't know what you're trying to achieve by putting it in quotation marks) also doesn't mean the vaccine doesn't work. You can compare vaccines to seat belts: They save lives but people can still die even though they use them, and people can still survive even though they don't.

2. Of course I have, because unlike you I don't enjoy pandemics and I'd like for them to end fast. Ending pandemics faster is an achievement of vaccines.

3. Well, you don't have to brainwash people into believing in reality. Everybody who isn't brainwashed by their parents from birth, or falls into a weird rabbit hole one lonely night, already does. Vaccines help against viruses, there was a virus, logical conclusion is to get vaccinated. Also, please refer to the questions at the top of my post again, for this point. Why aren't you brainwashed even though they poisoned the air? Why would they let you talk "the truth" in an online forum without going to your house and silencing you?

4. I'm sure you can open a newspaper and find out why they did that. But assuming it was poison, you're still here sharing your "knowledge", so the poison doesn't seem to be working all that well.

5. You just said your uncle had Covid. Anyway, just because Covid exists doesn't mean you have to get it. I got it two or three times but always without symtoms, unlike my mother who usually had symptoms.
I'll do analogies for you. There's 100 people. They all go to the zoo to watch penguins, 70 of them see the penguins. Then, the penguins go inside their house and take a nap. 30 people don't see the penguins, because they're inside now. This doesn't mean that penguins don't exist.
70 people get bit by mosquitos. 30 people don't. That doesn't mean mosquitos don't exist.
50 of those mosquito-bit people get sick from the bite because it transferred some virus or bacteria or whatever. 20 of the people don't get sick. That doesn't mean mosquitos can't transfer diseases.
Your uncle got Covid, many many people (look at statistics) got Covid. My entire family got Covid multiple times each. Yours didn't. That doesn't mean Covid doesn't exist.

Apart from that, considering you didn't have strong lockdowns Covid might just not have been that big of a deal in your country, maybe there weren't man's infected people. We had three strong lockdowns so it was a big deal in mine.

6. My government didn't exaggerate it, they downplayed it because of people like you. Some politicians said they thought Covid would go away with warmer temperatures, scientists said the opposite. Scientists were right.
Apart from that, governments have to make choices to keep their citizens save. A new, foreign virus coming up and causing a pandemic is a big deal and it's reasonable to react drastically, rather than letting people die because you decided it's not that important.

1, They made a chemical, that induces "covid" symptoms and they sprayed it via chemtrails.
2. There could be alot of reasons, to make money, to lessen the population, (as u know, the world is overpopulated), their plan couldve been to make the "covid" worse and then act like they SAVED the world, 🤣 🤣 people will then worship them. which is hilarious i know
3. "Covid" is an excuse to kill people, havent you ever heard some doctors saying that "covid" wasnt real, and that you should stay very far from the vaccine?
Maybe because there were a bunch of people apposing and not beliving in "covid" (like me), and especially WITH the doctors evidence that its just a normal flu, they (the goerment) cancelled any futher plans.

4. 🤣 🤣 🤣 Some people are very stupid, they belive anything and everything, the goverment knows that, like here, im telling you facts but you wont listen, doctors that qualified in Harvard said i quote "STAY AWAY FROM THE VACCINE", why wont people listen to them? because they are stubborn and want to follow the majority like sheep

Now, heres some more points ☺
- "Covid" is no different from the after-effects of viruses like flu and people should stop using the term, health experts have warned.....

-Kelly Brogan says 'it's not possible to prove that any given pathogen has induced death', Facebook and Instagram removed Brogan’s videos after determining that they “violate our policies”, CMON, OPEN YOUR EYES, cant you see how controlled this is?

-I belive that the deaths (from this so-called "Covid") are caused by peoples fear, they fear the "virus" and they take the vacccine, hoping that it will save them, and then? They either die, or get wayyy more bigger health problems later on in life,(as said by the harvard scientists) like cancer, diabetes etc

-Do u belive facts or what Google says? I was there personally, i heard what the doctor said and the price, i think u got me wrong im not talking about those cheap 1 dollar ones 🤣 There are 4 types of "Covid" vacccines u know. The "better,safer" ones have a price to it like Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are preferred due to a greater risk for developing severe blood clots, called thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS)