You can now record voice clips 뉴스 및 업데이트

Hello all,

The most observant of you might have noticed a new microphone icon sitting next to the message field on the conversation page. That's right, you can now record audio messages, like you would on other messaging apps. How many of you think you will actively use it? Give it a try and feel free to share your feedback! 🙂

Really good idea! Thanks for good work. It will be usefull.

Cool!

well thought out. it remains to establish video communication, then everything will be fine!

it's very cool! great idea

Sounds great, but they don’t work for me; I receive them but can’t listen to them 😕 .

Sounds great, but they don’t work for me; I receive them but can’t listen to them 😕 .

Weird, it looks like you're on iPhone which should support the WebM format if your phone is up to date.

Weird, it looks like you're on iPhone which should support the WebM format if your phone is up to date.

It is I recently updated it 🙁 So I’ve no idea why it doesn’t work I thought it was due to my browser but apparently not.

It is I recently updated it 🙁 So I’ve no idea why it doesn’t work I thought it was due to my browser but apparently not.

I would be interested to know if other iPhone users are encountering the same issue, if anyone wants to share their experience.