Addition to blocking people 의견 및 제안

Some people are active in the Forum, who's comments I just don't want to see, ever. Because they make me uncomfortable for no particular reason, or I just hate their opinions and don't want to read them.

I'd like it if I could not only block them from privately sending me messages but also hide their Forum actions from me, because I just don't want to see it.
Quotations of their comment by other people would obviously still be visible, I think it would be hard to stop that, but even then I'd still prefer seeing the quotes second-hand.

That’s quite a bit of unnecessary censorship imo. If you couldn’t see their forum activity you’d have no room to air your views, no?

Some people are active in the Forum, who's comments I just don't want to see, ever. Because they make me uncomfortable for no particular reason, or I just hate their opinions and don't want to read them.

I'd like it if I could not only block them from privately sending me messages but also hide their Forum actions from me, because I just don't want to see it.
Quotations of their comment by other people would obviously still be visible, I think it would be hard to stop that, but even then I'd still prefer seeing the quotes second-hand.

yeah but like you cant just ask to block them seeing different opinions
you fascist fr pookie :3

Where ignorance is bliss 'tis folly to be wise. Either you are conscious or you're not. Ignorance maybe be bliss... But indefinite ignorance doesn't mean indefinite bliss. In real life, we don't have an emergency button for terminating the opinions we oppose with. Instead we have a mechanism for "struggling against." The feature you request for, is a "psychological escape", you have such a right after knowing it is also "sociological defect." When we hide our heads in the sand like an ostrich, opinions we "hate" keep emerging all around us.

...opinions we "hate" keep emerging all around us.

_________________________________________________________________ 😅 ________________________

It is a helpful hint from the universe to align our attention.
Synchronicity or also 'something-is-in-the-air' ... 🙂

I'm not going to comment on the moral legitimacy of this feature, however what I can say is from a technical perspective this would require a significant amount of work to implement, so this most likely will never be added. However, we are planning to improve control on who can contact who on a private level, so you can better tweak your privacy settings.

______________________ Switch Off _________________________________ 😅 ________________________

When I finished my years of compulsory schooling, there were no computers.
No DVD, BluRay, Digi-Timer and Displays ... nothing! I was introverted and full
of aggression. In '92 I bought my first Laptop.

______________________Una macchina da scrivere molto costosa!

Well, in those days, Social Media would NOT have done me any favours.

Here's my opinion:

"For me, PPG is a kind of 'experiment or project' and it is totally successful.
Annoy Opinions? Sure... often enough they are the/my needed BER
(blocked energy releaser). So ... I would never use this 'Switch Off'.
It would kill the purpose of my being with PPG. Guess, it makes
more sense to me to focus my direction. "

___________ What can I change ... why do I re-act?

By The Way: I felt the same at the beginning of my PPG-Journey
with a few similar cases. After a few days I had to laugh heartily. At... ?

MYSELF, of course... 😀_😃_😄_😁_😆_😅_🤣_😂

Lir_Elhan님이 수정했습니다. .

That’s quite a bit of unnecessary censorship imo. If you couldn’t see their forum activity you’d have no room to air your views, no?
I wouldn't consider it censorship, it doesn't stop anybody from saying their opinion, it just means I can choose to not have to see their opinion. But what do you mean "air my views"? What does my Forum activity have to do with theirs?

yeah but like you cant just ask to block them seeing different opinions
I don't understand what you mean? I don't want to collectively block people from seeing certain opinions, I want to block certain opinions/people from my own view because I find them upsetting.

When we hide our heads in the sand like an ostrich, opinions we "hate" keep emerging all around us.
I don't need you to analyse my wish and educate me on reality. In reality, if somebody says things that I'd like to block on here, I'm going to walk away. Me getting upset by their opinions and trying and failing to change them by arguing, is not going to help anybody.

I'm not going to comment on the moral legitimacy of this feature, however what I can say is from a technical perspective this would require a significant amount of work to implement, so this most likely will never be added. However, we are planning to improve control on who can contact who on a private level, so you can better tweak your privacy settings.
I appreciate your response, thank you.