emojis 의견 및 제안

Emojis would make penpal gate soo much better!
Instead of copying and pasting them, don't you think?

Arabian_Nights님이 수정했습니다. .

????

You can use the emoticon table in 'formatting help' to post most emojis so this problem is solved I think.

wheres that?

wheres that?

You’d post your thoughts in this section called “Reply to this thread” right? and the “Formatting help” is right below it.

wheres that?

You’d post your thoughts in this section called “Reply to this thread” right? and the “Formatting help” is right below it.

ohh thanks !!(:

test

this doesn't work on the messages

Hi, if you are using penpal from your pc, you can use: windows + period (.) to open the list of emojis. This works for forums and/ or, messages. 😎

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Indeed it does! Thanks a lot!

Hi, if you are using penpal from your pc, you can use: windows + period (.) to open the list of emojis. This works for forums and/ or, messages. 😎
thanks a lot !!(:

Wooww I did not know that! 😃

i know it from a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time ago but it just didn't come to my mind LOL

i know it from a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time ago but it just didn't come to my mind LOL

Haha