Finland 무엇이든 다

Finns are sympatetic 😃

I told these Kids already several times dont spam the forums.
And imagine the drama when I say China does not exist...

Whats the last "Made in........" tag you've read?
bet ya it was China😆

In Germany there is a running Gag about a City that have never exist.
B I E L E F E L D !!!!!
(Never been there, though)

B I E L E F E L D !!!!!
Of course you haven't been there. It doesn't exist.
(Just kidding)

B I E L E F E L D !!!!!
Of course you haven't been there. It doesn't exist.
(Just kidding)
Good point 😮😂😂

Terijoki and Lautaranta are wonderful places of the past

Lautaranta beach in Saint Petersburg 🤔

Yes .From the center of St. Petersburg 70-74 km

Yes .From the center of St. Petersburg 70-74 km
Saint Petersburg the capital of the Russian Empire

How is this related to Finland?

Russia tried to invade Finland during the winter war. In short, USSR managed to take some territory on the East of Finland, close to St Petersburg, including Terijoki and Lautaranta in Karelia province.
Nevertheless, Finland fought so well during this war that even despite the loss of a part of their territory, you could say that a small country humiliated a giant like USSR.

Lianshen님이 수정했습니다. .

Ok let's get this Finland topic sorted .first I'm not a violent or aggressive person only if what I love is attacked .my country and family . This is a old saying by the swedes Finland is not real why in the past Sweden tried to annex Finland we refused no we will not be part of Sweden.
Txya you are a very insensitive person saying don't worry not apology needed people too sensitive. So I'm allowed to attack your country with words yes ??. People who don't understand are close minded bigots who need to keep their mouth closed .
Me and hummingbird love our country yes we will defend it we are Finns. Also don't tease hummingbird or we will have a problem leave her alone .
That's a joke. On internet and a few years ago, you had this:
- Finland's population is 6.5 millions, hence not even 0.1% of the world population
- Thus, 99.9% of the world isn't Finn according to government censuses
- Government censuses usually have 1% margin of error. Said otherwise Finns make 0.1% of the population, more or less 1%.
- There is 50% chances that Finland doesn't exist.

Finns used to be from the funniest people on the internet (making some of the most popular memes) and outside. It's a shame to see that, on Penpal Gate, it goes very differently...

Russia tried to invade Finland during the winter war. In short, USSR managed to take some territory on the East of Finland, close to St Petersburg, including Terijoki and Lautaranta in Karelia province.
Nevertheless, Finland fought so well during this war that even despite the loss of a part of their territory, you could say that a small country humiliated a giant like USSR.
My grandfather fought in winter war when I was at school we were taught Finland 🇫🇮 never surrender you run out of bullet you have your hands your death brings glory to Finland 🇫🇮. We are a proud country our language is hard yes why hard to subtitles it .we are a peaceful country don't want war or trouble .

My grandfather fought in winter war when I was at school we were taught Finland 🇫🇮 never surrender you run out of bullet you have your hands your death brings glory to Finland 🇫🇮. We are a proud country our language is hard yes why hard to subtitles it .we are a peaceful country don't want war or trouble .
It's good if you remember it I think. Winter war is too little known where I grew up while being an excellent example of heroism and patriotism from a nation. Finland has, in my opinion, a lot to teach to some countries in this regard.

So let's watch the 1989 film "TALVISOTA"

Ok let's get this Finland topic sorted .first I'm not a violent or aggressive person only if what I love is attacked .my country and family . This is a old saying by the swedes Finland is not real why in the past Sweden tried to annex Finland we refused no we will not be part of Sweden.
Txya you are a very insensitive person saying don't worry not apology needed people too sensitive. So I'm allowed to attack your country with words yes ??. People who don't understand are close minded bigots who need to keep their mouth closed .
Me and hummingbird love our country yes we will defend it we are Finns. Also don't tease hummingbird or we will have a problem leave her alone .
That's a joke. On internet and a few years ago, you had this:
- Finland's population is 6.5 millions, hence not even 0.1% of the world population
- Thus, 99.9% of the world isn't Finn according to government censuses
- Government censuses usually have 1% margin of error. Said otherwise Finns make 0.1% of the population, more or less 1%.
- There is 50% chances that Finland doesn't exist.

Finns used to be from the funniest people on the internet (making some of the most popular memes) and outside. It's a shame to see that, on Penpal Gate, it goes very differently...

Good points, but cmon now, Finland does exist 😂😂