Shifting 무엇이든 다

Hve you shifted? What do you think? Here we can share some tips. I had a shifting experience between the night of 5 and 6 March and other 2

Roseeeee님이 수정했습니다. .

What do you mean by "shifting" ??

What do you mean by "shifting" ??

go to another reality in a nutshell

Ah...
Well, I guess I didn't 😅

I've heard of Shifting but never tried it before

I had a shifting experience between the night of 5 and 6 March and other 2
how did it go?

I am next month and the sad part is I spent all of my life where I am now.

how did it
how did it go?
if you want I'll tell you in private , not here because it's a private thing

I am next month and the sad part is I spent all of my life where I am now.
Lol

I'm curious...... Can you tell me too?
Of course, let's delve into the subject. shifting is the displacement of our subconscious, our mind, into another reality (a parallel reality). We can shift into a TV series, a movie, an anime, a book...everywhere. Shifting takes a lot of willpower and there are many methods to do it. The methods I use: Raven, Julia, Train ... but I also use random sleeping methods . For shifting you need to be relaxed so it is highly recommended to meditate and listen to subliminals. What are the subliminals? To us they may seem like simple sounds but our subconscious gets Information through them. There are the subliminals with lambda and theta waves..and many others. Many have a higher frequency.
Basic things to know: for shifting we can write a script to program what we want to happen or not. I don't use scripts but they are recommended To make things easier, you will find how to use them by searching for methods on the internet. Shifting is not a dream, it is reality

What's the difference with dreaming, if you do it during your sleep..?

with shifting you feel everything with the 5 senses, you move and you know that this is reality, you are conscious, you can stay there as long as you want

Maybe you mean lucid dreaming?

Maybe you mean lucid dreaming?
They are totally different things but you can have lucid dreams by meditating, shifitng is NOT a lucid dream

Ah, okay.(although lucid dreaming does not necessarily require meditation.)

Ah, okay.(although lucid dreaming does not necessarily require meditation.)
I know but it often helps

with shifting you feel everything with the 5 senses, you move and you know that this is reality, you are conscious, you can stay there as long as you want
Dont you use your 5 senses in your dream, nor don't you need to be conscious within your dream and expecting it to be the reality, or a reality, be it a simple dream or a lucid dream?

Dont you use your 5 senses in your dream, nor don't you need to be conscious within your dream and expecting it to be the reality, or a reality, be it a simple dream or a lucid dream?
It's not a dream, don't use that term