What is an embarrassing stereotype in your country that is sometimes true?? 정치 및 정부

Lol, i dunno much stereotypes of South Africa, but you cn clarify it with me...
And NO All of us are NOT black, (im not being racist)

Chinese all know kung fuck😵

Chinese all know kung fuck😵
Kung?

Kung fu

😫🤌🏼Where do I start!?!!

Here in Germany I've heard so many times that sometimes, when a child has a friend over, the friend has to stay in the room during dinner, is sent home or is allowed to sit at the table but is not allowed to eat with the family. Well, it never happened to me but apparently it's unfortunately quite common here in Germany?

Here in Germany I've heard so many times that sometimes, when a child has a friend over, the friend has to stay in the room during dinner, is sent home or is allowed to sit at the table but is not allowed to eat with the family. Well, it never happened to me but apparently it's unfortunately quite common here in Germany?
I have never heard of this. All my friends have been invited to dinner and sometimes my mother asked them, what they as guests like to eat and she cooked this special dish for all of us. But this was in the years 80…maybe German dinner behavoir has changed a lot…I don‘t know…

Hi in the UK we are over weight loud mouthed and drunken.... can assure you I'm none of these things.
I was on holiday in can assure you I'm none of these , talking to a group of Swiss they asked where are you from, England I told them..
Eyebrows raised they all replied OH DEAR
I

Hi in the UK we are over weight loud mouthed and drunken.... can assure you I'm none of these things.
I was on holiday in can assure you I'm none of these , talking to a group of Swiss they asked where are you from, England I told them..
Eyebrows raised they all replied OH DEAR
I
What about bad teeth? XD

Ahh yeah forgot bad teeth 😃

Over here many people can open their beers with almost everything, for example by using a cigarette, a news paper or a garden hose or another bottle of beer....

Over here many people can open their beers with almost everything, for example by using a cigarette, a news paper or a garden hose or another bottle of beer....
Wow really, i never knew that Germans were big drinkers, i thought it was the Irish and stuff

Yes! Yesterday I have used an iron shoehorn to open a bottle of real good beer😂

blockquote cite="lara20">

😂😂👍