Palestine or Israel? 정치 및 정부

Do you believe the Hamas had no supporters in the Gaza?
Hamas is the de facto governing authority in Gaza, and Palestine has ratified the Geneva conventions, it is bound by their requirements but also protected by them. Israeli attacks violated international humanitarian law, including by failing to take feasible precautions to spare civilians, or by carrying out indiscriminate attacks that failed to distinguish between civilians and military objectives, or by carrying out attacks that may have been directed against civilian objects. IHL has two key elements. The protection of non-combatants such as civilians or soldiers who have surrendered, and restrictions on the type of warfare employed by a belligerent. Geneva conventions don't mention on "supporters" or any term like that. You can't lawfully operate such collective punishments at all. Unfortunately Israel is not a party to the international criminal court and they block on ICC investigators travelling to the country or the occupied territories.

Free Palestine!

I definitely prefer Palestine than Israel but I support only Kingdom of Jerusalem truly 🙂 Deus Vult!

I think we should look out for both sides of the conflict especially civilians!

One of the human faults is choosing sides instead of caring for all humans..

One should never hate anyone for their race or nation

I think we should look out for both sides of the conflict especially civilians!

One of the human faults is choosing sides instead of caring for all humans..

One should never hate anyone for their race or nation

we dont "Hate" them for Race Or Nation.
i guess u dont know whats happing there .........
u should check out some vids Etc

I definitely prefer Palestine than Israel but I support only Kingdom of Jerusalem truly 🙂 Deus Vult!
Deus Vult... That motto has costed approximately 1.7 million lives in total. Quos deus vult perdere prius dementat...

Neither. It's not my problem if they are killing each other there, especially considering how both side are rotten. My problem is rather that :

- Some terrorists of either side come to Europe to do their crap for whatever weird reasons.
- That if a (western) European country doens't do anything, then either side could whine about it not doing anything and that if a European country does something, they whine about interference from Europeans.
- That some western countries still try to interefer there, even when it's not about some so called international law that only matter when its writter wants.

Nevertheless, I pity the random people taken inbetween. Living in that kind of place where they are constantly sitting on a bunch of dynamite that has been exploding periodically for deccades must be tough.

Dear chris
Because israel is killing babies and childs in palestine, u can imagine being a father, tho u are not that good (ik), then someone kills the most important person in ur life . Dont make mistake , u are not living with fear, u are living in fear, in palestine .
I can give u more resons u can just ask
Both do that. Videos of hamas using children as human shield weren't rare on the internet a few years ago...

Neither. It's not my problem if they are killing each other there, especially considering how both side are rotten. My problem is rather that :

- Some terrorists of either side come to Europe to do their crap for whatever weird reasons.
- That if a (western) European country doens't do anything, then either side could whine about it not doing anything and that if a European country does something, they whine about interference from Europeans.
- That some western countries still try to interefer there, even when it's not about some so called international law that only matter when its writter wants.

Nevertheless, I pity the random people taken inbetween. Living in that kind of place where they are constantly sitting on a bunch of dynamite that has been exploding periodically for deccades must be tough.

Dear chris
Because israel is killing babies and childs in palestine, u can imagine being a father, tho u are not that good (ik), then someone kills the most important person in ur life . Dont make mistake , u are not living with fear, u are living in fear, in palestine .
Both do that. Videos of hamas using children as human shield weren't rare on the internet a few years ago...
WHAT its called FAKE have u ever come across the word "fake" cuz u dont know its not allowed for muslims to use children like that soo its and if u believe that then u need to go back to kindergartens ☺

A question is: What does the Hamas to support a progress of a peace? Right, Nothing!!

Their only goal to let the whole middle east fight against Israel and swipe it from the earth.
Its totally senseless to hope another government will be better than now: Most people Just want Israel to disappear.

I also see that Israel has to stop the settlememts, but this was not the reason Hamas attacked Israel

A question is: What does the Hamas to support a progress of a peace? Right, Nothing!!

Their only goal to let the whole middle east fight against Israel and swipe it from the earth.
Its totally senseless to hope another government will be better than now: Most people Just want Israel to disappear.

I also see that Israel has to stop the settlememts, but this was not the reason Hamas attacked Israel

And what does Israel do to Palestine??? Israel wants to wipe every palestinian off the earth so why should hamas just end israel???

Dear chris
WHAT its called FAKE have u ever come across the word "fake" cuz u dont know its not allowed for muslims to use children like that soo its and if u believe that then u need to go back to kindergartens ☺
To believe that is dangerous, with the same logic September 11th would have never happened.
Those Muslim try to interprete their faith that they have to fight against unfaith people.
And what is an unfaith person? This definition is what terrorists use to convince groups to believe its right what they do..

The actual Sense of September 11th was to provoke the US to invade in middle east and then to fight against them as invaders.
Because its easier to convince your own people to fight against something when they are on your own ground as if they are 1000s Miles away.

Dear chris
If it doesn't go your way, it is fake, but if it goes, surely it is the truth, right?
Also, please, spare me the "Islam has nothing to do with Islam" rethoric... I get it served enough on a daily basis and something forbidden by a religion doesn't mean that religious won't do it anyway.

And what does Israel do to Palestine??? Israel wants to wipe every palestinian off the earth so why should hamas just end israel???

....... If a Muslim kills someone or defends his country he is called a "terrorist" but if a person other than a Muslim does it then he is a hero????!!!!!!!

....... If a Muslim kills someone or defends his country he is called a "terrorist" but if a person other than a Muslim does it then he is a hero????!!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure if Palestine had the upper hand, they would very much try to wipe the Jews from the area as well. Something fascinating with some people is that they play the victim card a lot until they have enough power and become the worst bullies.

Now, Hamas is a terrorist organization not because they are muslims, but because of how they act: Bombing attack, focusing and killing civilians => using means of terror. You can very much defend your territory and be a terrorist, and Hamas like Israel both are full of them.
Besides, it's not our fault that a bunch of your co-religionists are terrorists... May I remind you that other Muslims are the first victims of these lunatics because they disagree slightly with Islam? Even before Israeli or Europeans?

I'm pretty sure if Palestine had the upper hand, they would very much try to wipe the Jews from the area as well. Something fascinating with some people is that they play the victim card a lot until they have enough power and become the worst bullies.

Now, Hamas is a terrorist organization not because they are muslims, but because of how they act: Bombing attack, focusing and killing civilians => using means of terror. You can very much defend your territory and be a terrorist, and Hamas like Israel both are full of them.
Besides, it's not our fault that a bunch of your co-religionists are terrorists... May I remind you that other Muslims are the first victims of these lunatics because they disagree slightly with Islam? Even before Israeli or Europeans?

Cant people see what Israel is doing to the innocent palestinians?
How do you know for a fact that if the Palestinians had the upper hand they would do that to the jews?
The jews have been oppressing them for 73 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you expect them to sit and do nothing?
No! They value their land.

Which people that are not Muslims are called terrorists?
Its only the Afghanis, Hamas, Syrians etc

Yes the world see it and more than enough foreign ministers and presidents critisize Netanjahu for his way. Netanjahu is a hardliner.
But that Erdogan meets the Hamas Boss and acts apart from that everything is okay with our country is a really no go!

The day after Israel was founded 6 countries attacked Israel, in 1973 again. Israel did many mistakes - no questions - but to protect or support the Hamas after such cruel attacks (read the reports from the body counters) is also a nogo. In my opinion its the same like Muslims applaused after September 11th attacks.
The other problem is: Nobody has any intention to stop the hateness against Israel. In Iran young pupils in primary school have to say every morning before school starts: "Israel is our enemy, Israel has to be wiped from earth!"

The Hamas attacked Israel as another reason, because they wanted to prevent more and more countries in the middle east from making peace with Israel. They couldn´t accept that Saudi Arabia (a former enemy of Israel) wanted to join this circle of countries.

And in Iran the normal people don´t want those games anymore, they want to live in peace, but the Mullahs have to disappear - together with their revolutionary guards. These guards are the life insurance of the Mullahs, and they know that they cannot win a war against Israel and US.

Cant people see what Israel is doing to the innocent palestinians?
How do you know for a fact that if the Palestinians had the upper hand they would do that to the jews?
The jews have been oppressing them for 73 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you expect them to sit and do nothing?
No! They value their land.

Which people that are not Muslims are called terrorists?
Its only the Afghanis, Hamas, Syrians etc

This is exactly what I said. If it goes your way, then it's nice, but if it doesn't, then it's not, to the point that you ommit to read a part of the information or just twist what you read.

- I also pointed out that Israel is full of terrorists.
- "I'm pretty sure" is not "I know". This is a speculation. However, it's based on how a part of Muslims hate Jews to the bone and from what I see from their behaviour in Western Europe: Victimhood when powerless; Barbaric when powerful. Of course, I am talking about a minority of Muslims (and it's insane that I have to specify it to be understood), but a minority is way more than enough to do atrocious things.
- Like I said, I don't care about Israeli and Palestinian killing each others. This is not my fight, not my problem at all. I only pity the people who are taken inbetween those insane people.
- What is "No! they value their land" even responding to? You can very much value your land and be a terrorist.

- Any terrorists. Unfortunately, lately, most of them are... Muslims. Well, too bad, right? In France, Bretons, Basques and Corsicans almost completely stopped any terrorist acts more than 20 years ago.
In France, they often talk about far-right/ultranationalist terrorists and some people being arrested. Strangely though, when it comes to attacks, it's incomparably less than some Islamists. One of the only I can remember so far is the Christchurch terrorist attack in New Zealand and it was described as... terrorist.

In my opinion its the same like Muslims applaused after September 11th attacks.
Tribalism goes its way. It's not only for Sept 11. Everytime terrorism hits, you can see some people applauding or yelling happily for killing innocent people.

MERICAAA🦅🦅🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Charaa님이 수정했습니다. .